The responsible entity is the owner of this website:
Michael von der Schulenburg
Cookies and Log Files
This website exclusively utilizes technologies that are necessary for the provision and security of the website. Personal data is collected and processed solely for these purposes. The legal basis for this is a legitimate interest pursuant to Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR. The storage duration of the collected data is determined by the fulfillment of the specified purposes.
The website is hosted by Raidboxes GmbH, Hafnerstr. 32, 48151 Münster. Accordingly, personal data may be forwarded to this recipient.
Rights of Data Subjects
With regard to the processing of your personal data, you can exercise your rights as data subjects. These rights include:
- Right of access according to Article 15 of the GDPR
- Right to rectification according to Article 16 of the GDPR
- Right to erasure according to Article 17 of the GDPR
- Right to restriction of processing according to Article 18 of the GDPR
- Right to data portability according to Article 20 of the GDPR
Furthermore, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data. In case of complaints, you can contact the relevant data protection supervisory authority. This is: